Paramount Group
Paramount Textile
WEAVING A COLORFUL FUTURE
Paramount Group
Paramount Textile
WEAVING A COLORFUL FUTURE
Paramount Group




Sunrise Chemicals
Since 1983
Paramount Group
Paramount BTrac Energy
200MW Power Plant
Paramount Group
Sunrise Chemicals
Since 1983

BUSINESS UNIT

business unit

0
YEARS OF SERVICE
0
WORKFORCE
0
sister concerns
0
YEARS OF SERVICE
0
WORKFORCE
0
sister concerns

COVID19 PREVENTIVE MEASURES

Paramount Insurance
Paramount Holdings
ParamountTextile
Foodex international
Megna Bank
Paramount Energy

group information

NEWS UPDATES

Paramount Textile Virtual AGM 2020

THE 14TH AGM OF PARAMOUNT TEXTILE LIMITED

15% Cash (for General Shareholders) and 5% Stock Dividend, as total of 20% dividend among others were approved by the members of Paramount Textile in its 14th AGM by using digital platform for the year ended 30th June, 2020. A larger number of members were present in the meeting. Ms. Anita Haque, Chairman of the Company presided over the meeting.

Mr. Shakhawat Hossain, Managing Director and other Directors were also present. The shareholders lauded the Board for assisting staff and workers by ensuring food items at fair prices, housing facilities and clinical facilities during this pandemic. Members also praised the management for diversifying the investment of the company in the Solar Power Plant to ensure financial stability in the coming days. The shareholders also praised the management for achieving highest EPS growth since its inception and one of the highest declaring dividends among other textile companies during this year. Moreover, they expressed gratitude to the Sponsors and Directors for taking humanitarian actions and sacrificing their Cash Dividend of the year 30th June, 2020.

THE 13TH AGM OF PARAMOUNT TEXTILE LIMITED

Paramount Textile AGM2019

7% Cash and 9% Stock Dividend, a total of 16% dividend among others were approved by the members of Paramount Textile Ltd. in its 13th AGM held at Spectra Convention Centre, Gulshan, Dhaka for the year ended 30th June, 2019. A large number of members were present in the meeting. Ms. Anita Haque, Chairman of the company presided over the meeting and Mr. Shakhawat Hossain, Managing Director & other Directors also attended the meeting.

Previous
Next

National Export Trophy from Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina

Received National Export Trophy for the 6th year from Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Textile category for contributing in Export earnings and growth. Mr. Shakhawat Hossain, Managing Director of Paramount Textile received the trophy. The occasion was arranged by Export Promotion Bureau.

Bangabandhu National Agriculture Award-1423

Bangabandhu National Agriculture Award-1423
The highest state recognition in the agriculture sector

Paramount Group ICSB

6TH ICSB NATIONAL AWARD

Paramount Textile 5th ICSB

6TH ICSB NATIONAL AWARD

PARAMOUNT TEXTILE WON THE “ICMAB BEST CORPORATE AWARD" - 2018

AWARDED C.I.P

Corporate deal between Paramount Textile and IDLC

4TH ICSB NATIONAL AWARD

Contact Information

Corporate Head Office

House # 22, Road # 113/A, Gulshan Circle 2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.

Business Hour

Saturday – Thursday : 09am to 5pm

Telephone

+88017307354652 +880-2-55049833-37

Fax

+880-2-55049838

E-mail

info@paramountgroupbd.com

Web

www.paramountgroupbd.com

Location

Paramount Group Direction

Get in touch

Send us your details and we will get in touch to discuss your project.