ARCHIVE

investor Information

THE 13TH AGM OF PARAMOUNT TEXTILE LIMITED

7% Cash and 9% Stock Dividend, a total of 16% dividend among others were approved by the members of Paramount Textile Ltd. in its 13th AGM held at Spectra Convention Centre, Gulshan, Dhaka for the year ended 30th June, 2019. A large number of members were present in the meeting. Ms. Anita Haque, Chairman of the company presided over the meeting and Mr. Shakhawat Hossain, Managing Director & other Directors also attended the meeting.

National Export Trophy from Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina

Receiving National Export Trophy from Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Textile category for contributing in Export earnings and growth. Md Shakwat Hossain, Managing Director of Paramount Textile received the trophy. The occasion was arranged by Export Promotion Bureau.

BANGABANDHU NATIONAL AGRICULTURE AWARD-1423

Bangabandhu National Agriculture Award-1423
The highest state recognition in the Agriculture Aector

PARAMOUNT TEXTILE WON THE “ICMAB BEST CORPORATE AWARD" - 2018

PARAMOUNT TEXTILE ICMAB

Paramount Textile won the “First Position” in “ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2018” in Textile Manufacturing Category. Mr. Mohammad Jahidul Abedin, Chief Financial Officer of the Company received the award from Mr. M.A.Mannan MP, Hon’ble Minister, Ministry of Planning GoB at Hotel Inter Continental , Dhaka recently.

PARAMOUNT TEXTILE AND IDLC CONTACT SIGNING CEREMONY

POHELA BOISHAKH - 1420

Paramount Textile 5th ICSB

5th ICSB national award

Traffic law awareness program at Gulshan

Close Menu